Please find below the EYFS policy and the policies below that link to the safeguarding and welfare requirements that are in the Statutory Framework for Early Years 2023.
- The school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding policy for Child Protection
- BDMAT Intimate care policy
- BDMAT Staff Code of Conduct.
- BDMAT Induction policy.
- BDMAT Preventing Radicalisation policy.
- BDMAT Recruitment and Selection policy
- BDMAT Drug and Alcohol policy.
- BDMAT Health and Safety policy.
- The school’s First Aid policy
- BDMAT Supporting Pupil at School with Medical Conditions policy.
- BDMAT Educational Visits policy
- The school’s SEND policy and SEND report.
- The school’s before/after school provision policy if it provides care for pupils in EYFS.