- It is the responsibility of all adults to safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils
- Adults who work with children are responsible for their own actions and behaviours and should avoid any conduct which could lead any reasonable person to question their motivation and intention
- Adults must work and be seen to work in an open, transparent way.
- The same professional standards must always be applied regardless of culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, religious beliefs and sexual identity.
- We are an operation encompass school.
- Mrs Day-SENCO Assistant
- Mrs King- Attendance and Office Manager
- Mrs Bruntlett- AHT
- Miss Smallwood- AHT
- Mrs Lavender and Miss Dickinson- Woodpeckers Safeguarding DSLs
- Mrs Krystal Knight
As part of our induction procedure, ALL new staff receive the following training and information:
- Briefing on Child Protection
- Health and Safety induction checklist
- Guidance for Safer Working Practice for adults who work with children and young people in education settings.
- Copy of the Safeguarding Policy
- Copy of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023
Mrs Natasha Johnson
Headteacher and Safeguarding Lead
If you are concerned that a child is in immediate danger, you should contact the police directly.
Mrs Krystal Knight